Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Doppler Effect

Well, Hey! I just started blogging for no good reason actually, Maybe because blogging is blogging (Right? :-S). I guess first time is like when you start something but you just run out thoughts when its time to do that (Thats what's happening with me, Strange?).

Alright about 'The Doppler Effect' it is an increase or decrease in the frequency of sound, light, or other waves as the source and observer moves towards or away from each other (Simple!), For example - Ever seen a fire truck go past you ? Its horn seem louder when its nearby and slowly fades away as it moves away from us thats doppler effect.

Alright, Why 'The Doppler Effect'?

I think its a great name for a band :D and i have kept this name already for my band so no need to call your BAND and tell them about this (Ofcourse, if your in a band only then)

Enough for now its 12:50 im going back to study :) (You really think so? )
Ofcourse im going to study, I hate people who say "Oh, You study? I never study" but they actually study a lot *Bitches*.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Dude.....
    started blogging...
    you should have told WHOSE idea was it to give this name......

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The doppler effect'
    Its already a band
    Try searching for a new name:)

    ReplyDelete